The 9th Cody’s Challenge Details
We’ve had a few questions over the past few days about the 9th Cody’s Challenge Details and so we thought we’d compile a few answers. If you have any other questions please reach out for more details.
Race Day Timing
- 7:30 am – Meet at Bear River Grill (in Gondola Square) for race bibs and waivers
- 8:00 am – Load Gondola in the Square
- 8:30 am – Race Start
- 11:00 am – After party kick off at Slopeside Grill, The Finish Line drops you at Slopeside!
- 11:30 am – Live Music with Bond and Bentley
- 1:00 pm – Awards, Raffles, Announcements
Links to Previous Races
- 2016 Challenge
- 2015 Challenge
- 2014 Challenge
- 2013 Challenge
- 2012 Challenge
- 2011 Challenge
- 2010 Challenge
- 2009 Challenge
You’ll find some images of previous course maps here
The course map for the 9th Cody’s Challenge on Saturday, April 1, 2017 will be released on Friday.
Current Registration Stats, Other Details and Info
As of 3:45 pm MST we have 111 racers registered…
- Total: 111 registered; 53% male, 47% female.
- Race: 25 registered; 76% Male, 24% Female.
- Rec: 31 registered; 68% Male, 32% Female
- Split: 3 registered; 67% Male, 33% Female
- Short: 52 registered; 33% Male, 67% Female
This year we decided to combine the short course into one category regardless of the equipment used. Last year got a little tricky for us and we needed to streamline things (plus spend less time on the mic). Next year might be different, but as far as this year goes it’s an open category for all.